Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




Khamaghani,

The best news in the year, Our Monica (Sambhali) came first in the class! We all are soo happy and proud of her, I am on the top of everything. If one girl goes out of Sambhali and does something for her life, all my work and blessings from all will be successfull.
I hope this message finds everybody in good conditions.
We all are well, it was soo cold this year, 7 degrees celcius and some times less, this is cold for us. Today it is nice weather, not cold at all.


I have applied for 80GI, well I hope we will get it without a lot of problems, when you step towards beaurocracy, one have to be ready with the hassel one can get with the beaurocrats, from the man who accepts your file to the one who gives you certificate has hopes from you, NGO for some means money business. They don't like me so they don't know yet, what kind of buisness this is and what it takes and gives. This NGO thing can make you do anything to keep it going, you have to put aside your respect/status/pride for keeping on going. Nothing have come upto me yet, and I hope untill we get our certificate we will be blessed and that we don't have to pay here and there for our right.


Thanks for taking time in reading this blog, all the best. Especially for the new year!

No comments: